North Andover Youth Hockey Mentorship Program
North Andover Youth Hockey's mentorship program is designed to provide a leadership development program for players at the Bantam (14U) and High School levels. It's a great opportunity for players to contribute to the community while gaining leadership skills, friendships and community service hours.
• Become a member of the assigned team and encourage camaraderie amongst yourself and the players.
• Participate in periodic practices and games.
• Assist with the planning of an off-ice social activity with the team.
• Mentors must be playing at the Bantam or High School level for the 2019/20 season
• Mentors must be willing to commit to 2 to 3 program-related activities per month during the entire season.
• Willingness to work with youth hockey players and encourage camaraderie amongst the team.
• Strong passion for the game and a desire to share that passion with youth players.
• Be responsive and communicative with the team coaches and the head of coaches to ensure program success.
• Coordinate and collaborate activities with your co-mentor(s).
• Applicants must be currently playing for a North Andover High school program or have participated in a NAYHL program(s) (e.g., mites - bantams, or teams organized by the booster club such as the middle school or fall high school teams)
Selection to the mentorship program will be based upon the thoroughness of responses to the application form and/or an informal discussion with the head of coaches and the PeeWee & Bantams Director.
To submit an application please click here
For additional information, please feel free to contact Mitch Tanaki (head of coaches) at