Locker Room Policy
Safety is of the most importance when it comes to our players. NAYHL has the following policy in place regarding conduct in locker rooms:
- Locker rooms are shared between all teams during their scheduled practice times. The only exception is the U14 Panther’s team.
- Players should never be left unattended in the locker room. A coach or parent should be in the vicinity of the room.
- No playing music with explicit lyrics. Although it may be appropriate for older players we need to be aware of our surroundings and younger siblings that may be within earshot.
- Vaping or the use of electronic cigarettes are strictly prohibited in the locker room.
- No horseplay or hockey playing in the locker rooms or hallways.
- All of the above rules apply for siblings.
- Violations of the above rules may result in removal from the locker room area or in-house suspension for players.